Sunday, February 23, 2014

Cabin Fever at It's Finest

Happy St. Paddy's Day!!!


Seriously I cannot knock the cabin fever craziness... one reason why I've not written much lately.

It's a sad notion that I admit, I'm a Debbie Downer! In no way do I want to torture y'all with my black cloud...

Pity Party of one, we have your table next to no one gives a shit....Moving on.

I have still managed to get my arse to the gym and plan out our meals. I may be miserable but my budget and waist don't need to suffer :) I would like to say I have been extremely productive around the house by doing some heavy cleaning but that would be a lie. I manage to do my normal cleaning because I wouldn't want to exert too much effort...yes we still have a pile of crap in the corner of our dining room that still hasn't moved out to the garage since we moved in. Now I would love to say that my body pump classes have made me strong enough but not quite yet :-)

Toby and I celebrated St. Paddy's Day Saturday by running our first 5K together! He didn't train for it (too busy at work) and I am still injured... We managed to do a walk/run and pull off 40 mins. So I guess that's not bad but I'm not going to lie my IT pain was a killer! My poor knee was throbbing and then I started to feel a pain in my hip. I guess rest, stretching and the elliptical are going to be it for a while.... Any suggestions??



After the race we had breakfast and moved some furniture for the family. We didn't stick around for the parade or drinks I was freezing and in pain so we went home..lame sauce!

How was your holiday? 


No comments:

Post a Comment