Sunday, February 2, 2014

Monday Meh...

I'm not sure if it's the Superbowl's fault (what happened during that game!!) or just getting back into the routine since I had a week off of work (cold days, 2 hr. delays, and grievance leave) that I feel BLAH. I could use a nap!


I was determined to get my run in today even though I had no motivation to do so. Seriously I want to be in bed by 9 tonight I'm totally okay with 830! Let me go put my hair in pink foam rollers, put on my long pink nightgown that has sleeves, with my matching nightcap ( I don't mean an alcohol beverage) & call me, grandma because I'm pretty sure that statement just illustrated a vision of pink slumber hotness.



Back to the run, it was rough and not fun! Knee pain is back on the other side! Need to stretch it out... Stupid IT band!!


How did you handle going back to work this week? I showed that treadmill who was boss when all I wanted to do was go to sleep!

What made you laugh once today?
Something that's hilarious but not really. I thought someone was joking with me about another snowstorm coming...I weather channeled it,turns out they weren't   joking and it's going to be a big one!! All I could do is laugh because I'm soooo over it!

No comments:

Post a Comment