Sunday, February 9, 2014

Forecast # 4 & Beating Cabin Fever

I've said it numerous times this winter and I'm going to say it again... "I'm over winter!" I really do think it's been bad this year because I was spoiled and lived the beach life for the last two years. I had numerous days of sitting at the beach in 60 degree weather by now! I wasn't so moody and depressed (seasonal) either.


So this is how I have been entertaining myself while I'm shut in....
1. Planning vaca for the upcoming months
- concert? 
- camping?

2. Training for the half & stretching


3. Reading :)

4. House shopping- we are looking not quite buying....yet!

5. Crafting... Lack there off lately...I need a DIY project for this month.

6. Devising a plan for a small garden 

7. Visiting family and friends :) I can't wait for this weekend Court and Will will be here!!

8. Seriously spring cleaning...it's early but I don't want to do it during the nice weather.

9. Shopping for myself and hubby
He needs one in every color :)



Weekly Meal and Fitness Forecast: 
Monday-Roasted Chicken 
Run- 3 miles

Tuesday- Union dinner (whatever they feed me)
Rest

Wednesday- Tilapia & Rice
Run-3 miles

Thursday- Parent/Teacher Conference- Subs
Bodyvive Class

Friday-Toby's making Valentine's dinner :)
Run- 3 Miles

Saturday- Turkey Tacos
Run- 3 miles

Sunday- Leftovers/Eating out
Run- 4 miles

Half training is going great. I have been stretching every night even when I am not running. I'm excited to do this. The treadmill hasn't been so bad this week but I'm looking forward to the outside. I've made a promise to myself to not run in the snow, slush and/or ice to avoid injury. My goal for this week is to continue stretching and adding in 8 min abs too.


What are you looking forward to this week?

What goals do you have for yourself this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment