Tuesday, January 7, 2014

TONE UP TUESDAY

Look what came in the mail yesterday!! Now I know what I'm doing for the rest of my ice cold snow day!!


I'm sure I will be sharing some good reading material with you all! 

Exciting News! 

My husband finally signed up for a 5K in March! For the last two years he has made a resolution to run a race with me and it hasn't happened yet. So I am beyond excited for this race. It's close to my birthday and a St. Patty's Day race. I already signed him up so he has no choice but to run now...muahhhhaahahahah 

I get to cheer him on too. I'm racing in the 10K an hour later! Maybe I will sign up for the 5K too and make a day of running fun... My training plan already has me running 10 miles so I would have to make up another 4 miles after the 10K anyway. Thoughts?

So proud of him as I watched him complete his first training run on the treadmill yesterday :) I'm like a proud parent!

Favorite Move of the Week! 

Squats, squats, squats...

http://ionevoxxi.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/squats.jpg?w=640&h=394



Benefits:
1. Burns more FAT.
2. Tone Your Backside, Abs 
3. Helps prevent injuries
4. Strengthens all body muscle building
5. Increases flexibility


Do you have a favorite fitness move?

What books are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment