Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!! I hope everyone has health, happiness, and a little extra jingle in their pockets this year. I happen to love the New Year. It's a time to evaluate the progress you made and to decide what and where you want to go next year. Goals are great it's what keeps us in check and growing as humans.



Every new year we sell into resolutions. Most times it's to quit a bad habit or lose 10 pounds. Trust me, I am a victim too. Seriously last year everyone in this house, including the dog had a New Year's resolution! Gus made some of his goals! Like sleeping in his own bed (he sleeps in his cage not before cuddle time with me in my bed before Toby gets in). Details people, he still made progress.

Speaking of awesomeness, my husband quit smoking!!! So proud of him!
His happy face!!


My 2013 has had many ups and downs. It seems the last part of the year had more downs then ups but it wasn't all bad! My favorite day last year was marrying my husband! He is the best partner in crime I could ever ask for in life.


But this year I'm sticking to my 101 in 1001 Days. It's a doable time frame and it's not a goal for a year, they are lifetime goals.  Some of them can't be achieved in a year but I'm working towards them and that is no small feat.



Exciting news!! Starting on Monday I will be writing a few blog posts that will be somewhat standard to the blog of complete randomness!

  • Monday Makeup (featuring meal and fitness plans for the week...possible some beauty ideas)
  • Tone up Tuesday
  • Wind down Wednesday
  • Thoughtful Thursday
  • Friday Favorites (featuring favorite meal, fitness move, etc.)

I'm going to enjoy my last day off before I head back to work by attempting to catch up on work i told myself I was going to do this break! I'm sure the kids will be oh so pleasant tomorrow! 

Happy New Year Again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment