Saturday, June 7, 2014

My Summer Has Officially Started

I can't believe another school year has come and gone. I had a great year at my new job. My coworkers and principal were awesome people to work with. The kids and I had our ups and downs but overall we ended on a positive note. I believe they made great strides although I'm partial to their learning. I can't wait to hear how they did on their state assessments. Even though I'm in much need to relax, rejuvenate, and reflect; I can't wait to start next school! Although a few months off is exactly what I need :) 

Big plans to get a routine set up with all my new found time besides sleeping in. Baby's nursery will be a top priority! 

 I started my day with a nice run/walk of 3 miles. Working back from this cold has been challenging. But you can't beat the view when you need a walk break.


We have big plans for tomorrow! We are atarting our summer off with a Cubs vs. Pirates game! Stay tune...

No comments:

Post a Comment