Monday, November 4, 2013

Monday

November 4-  I am thankfully for supportive people in my life. I have a great group of friends and coworkers that keep me focused on the good and not always the bad :) thanks!

Happy 6 MoNtHeS to my husband! I can't believe we have been married half a year! We plan on celebrating Friday night due to being real a-dults and having to go to bed at a decent time lol I would like to say its because we are married but really we are grandmas and have to get sleep or so help our clientele that would have to deal with us the next day :))

Today was the first day of eating healthy lunches. I'm not going to lie and say I was sooo happy to eat it. My crackers and coke zero miss me :( BUT it wasn't bad. I didn't hate it. I already love fish and sweet potatoes so it's a place to start :)

My lovely sister Saira sent me the following fitness quote along with a lot other randomness...


True that sister! 

No comments:

Post a Comment