Thursday, November 7, 2013

A Quick Hello & One Day Closer...

Quick hello and what I'm thankfully for this lovely, brisk day!

November 7- I'm thankful for a job that allows me to want to return every day (You know you've had one of those jobs). It's not the easiest job but I do love it. Last year at this time, I considered leaving the teaching profession but a new job and a wonderful staff have made me fall back in love with it again.

Tomorrow, my HUSBAND, yea I have one of those but he's been super duper busy all the time, has off. WHICH means DaTe NIghT!! I've been waiting for this day for about three months. Beyoooooond excited to talk his ear off and watch his non verbals display his agreeance with whatever I say :) Love you babe!

 Dr. Sheldon Cooper you always articulate exactly what I am thinking brilliantly :)

Thanks for stopping by my randomness this lovely night... Talk about consistent pointless posts this week.
I definitely took first place in that category :)

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment