Monday, November 25, 2013

Thankfully!

November 25- I'm thankfully for a three day week with crazy students! 

Recap of my weekend in pictures: 

Friday husband shaves head for my grandma :)

Gus destroys a new pair of earring before I even take them out of the plastic bag and box!

Every holiday grandma and her granddaughters toast with some vino. She had her sip :)

Dad, brother, husband, and grandma rockin the bald look!

Take one of sister photo shoot.

Sister and nieces :)

Siblings, nieces, & a nephew (not cooperating)

That's about good enough.

And we came back with another dog. Chloe is "on vacation"... Maybe permanently.


Workout plan:
1. Survive chest cold
2. 1-2 body pump classes
3. 2 good runs (depends on how I feel)

Blogging on my photo is not easy...

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment