Sunday, November 3, 2013

Starting the Week Off Right!

November 3- I am grateful for all the small things my husband does for me. From forehead kisses to helping me finish my "to do" lists. Especially for all the times you have to listen to me complain about my crappy runs and/or the need to better myself all the time. I sure am lucky to have you as my personal cheerleader. I love you babe! 

Sundays can be hectic for me because I try to do a lot of planning and preparing for the week so I can keep ahead. Well I'm adding to the craziness and I'm cooking clean healthy dishes for my week long lunches. Someone stop me from my craziness! 

What I should be doing is watching the Hallmark channel and all it's Christmas glory! Yes I have a Christmas show addiction and I will not get help for it! Instead I will drink wine and watch the festivities. I just need duck tape to shut my husband up from his awful commentary while I watch my channel!!! I still love you honey :)

Workout Plan:

Monday- 4 miles

Tuesday- body pump (first timer alert) 

Wednesday- 3 miles

Thursday- another class or cycling

Friday- rest

Saturday- 5-6 miles

Sunday- rest 
 
This was on Pinterest! I love it! Good motivation for the week :)



No comments:

Post a Comment