Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Lovely surprises :)

November 5- I'm thankfully for the opportunity to be back in Pennsylvania and closer to our families. Our move back home has been a positive step in our lives both professionally and personally. I'm sure glad we decided to take such a risk back in June. 

Moving on.....
Big news: 

After a short sabbatical I'm back on the java. I feel bad about breaking up with it but I came to my senses. Reunited and it feels soooo good! I dare you to read that line and not sing it :) 


My loving husband bought me these beauties for are six months of marital bliss :) it's the thoughtful things that he doesn't that make me love him a little more every day.

My workout was rough today. I managed to squeeze 2.5 miles out in 23 minutes. Not a bad time but I had no heart in it today. I was suppose to take a body pump class but I didn't want to wait until 6:15 to take it. I still plan on taking a class this week. My legs could/need a running rest break. 

1. What are you thankful for today?

2. Have you ever given up coffee?


No comments:

Post a Comment