Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas...Warning Picture Overload!!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from my lovely home to yours! May you be blessed, healthy, and happy in the upcoming new year!

Yes, we are wearing somewhat matching outfits for the first Christmas family party! I can foresee us matching our everyday clothes on the daily :) just kidding his outfit (work) is pretty dull.



This time of year is wonderful. I love spending time with my family and friends. It makes me grateful for what and who I have in my life. 
Rae & Cade Man (I need to figure out how to make more pics have snowy features.)

Saira and Chris doing their family picture right

Mom and Dad somewhat cooperating


Reason 6498473 I love this girl!

Meme and Poppie

Rae & I cuddling to keep warm while we wait for our Tanya Christmas moment

First Christmas as a married couple

Storytelling

Jimmy & Lindsay

Two beautiful nieces

My nana and mom at the nursing home dancing to some Christmas carols :)

Meme loves her animals

Rae always cooperates

Cade loves pictures

Meme and I 

I love wrapping paper

Nana & Poppie I can help

Cheese Owen

Opening gifts :)

Grandma Hilbert

Liz & I 

A few minutes of down time

This Christmas has been tough. Being strong and not thinking (too much) about my sister being gone.... It's just weird! I'm sure one day it won't be weird, full of sorrow, and mixed feelings of being happy when I shouldn't be but for now it is.  I love and miss her every day. Some days are better than others and I'm grateful to have a wonderful husband & family to love me through this time.

Dad and Travis sending off a Merry Christmas to Tanya
Merry Christmas Tanya 



My goal for this month was to complete 500 miles. Well that hasn't happened yet... and I'm not giving up yet. But if I don't make it... I'm good with it because other things, like family, needed me more. I'm sure to surpass that goal by the end of the first week in January! 

As this year comes to an end, I can count a lot of good, major loving events that happened to me (like getting married, moving closer to home, getting a new job) and some upsetting events (losing my sister, finding out my grandma has stage 4 lung cancer ) I'm looking forward to a new year filled with more love, happiness, and health.

Questions:
1. Is there anything you wish to redo from this year?

2. Matching outfits or forget it?

No comments:

Post a Comment