Saturday, February 1, 2014

What's New This Month?



After a devastating lost to our family this week, it's time for a hopefully, new beginning this month. 

What I'm looking forward to this month:

1.) Groundhog Day- please furry creature predict an early spring!!! 

2.) Valentine's day- I love all holidays and any time I get to decorate and spend time with the hubby is awesome :)

3.) My niece and nephew's birthdays! I love living closer so I can spend time with them! First time I will be around for their birthdays since the day they were born!


4.) Court will be visiting! Girlfriend and I need to have lots of walks and wine to catch up for the year of only telephone calls and no face to face time!

5.) A month focused on trying new things whether it be a fitness class, a new recipe, a crotching project and/or something new in the classroom, it's going to happen. 

What do you hope for this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment