Sunday, January 5, 2014

A Storms A Comin'

In good ole Erie, PA with sub-zero temps and an avalanche of snowfall forecasted. School was released early today and already called for tomorrow!! Woot! The day off won't bother me too much because we are making it up next week! If rather stay inside and be warm!

I'm sure we are going to need lots of motivation to get to the gym this week. Especially since I like to hibernate in the cold!!

What I have realized about planning out my workouts and meals is the change in my pockets and my waistband is not so tight :)

 Seriously, we may tweak our meals a bit but we are utilizing all of our food for the week without going to the grocery store or eating out every night. Added and obvious bonus is it's healthy and we "plan" when our cheat meal will be for the week. So when I see yummy sweets at work I can remind myself "Hey Fattie back away, real slow, stealth modelike from the cookie tray you would much rather have that pizza/quesadilla/burger later this week!" It usually does the trick. 

Weekly Meal Plan:
Monday
   Breakfast- protein shake
   Lunch- salad with turkey
   Dinner- cheese tortellini 
Tuesday
   Breakfast- protein shake
   Lunch- salad with turkey
   Dinner- turkey pot pie 
Wednesday
   Breakfast- protein shake
   Lunch- salad
   Dinner- BBQ chicken wrap
Thursday
   Breakfast- protein shake
   Lunch- salad
   Dinner- turkey tacos
Friday
   Breakfast- protein shake
   Lunch- salad
   Dinner- Cajun baked fish
Saturday
   Breakfast- protein shake
   Lunch- salad with chicken
   Dinner- CHEAT Meal (dinner out)
Sunday
   Breakfast- eggs & turkey bacon
   Lunch- leftovers
   Dinner- turkey meatloaf



No comments:

Post a Comment