Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Busy, Busy Weekend and Week

For all the teachers out there and who are lucky enough to be done this Friday, hell yes there is only three days left!!!!!

Let's face it the month of December goes a little something like this for teachers. It's pure hell before any break.


I have high hopes to accomplish a little work such as plan out the next few novels and writing assignments but I think/know nothing will happen. 


Moving on... 

My husband surprised me with an early Christmas gift.




Seriously, I have the best husband ever. He is so thoughtful :)

I can't wait for him to open his gifts and spend our first Christmas together as hubby and wifey :)

My sisters and I ran last Saturday in the middle of a elfin' blizzard (keeping in the holiday spirit). It might be a new tradition. 

Freezing!!!
The weekend was packed with kid fun! Baby Lily is now a big one year old. She sure loved cake and all her family and friends there to celebrate with her.

Cutest cake ever :)
Why haven't I had this before mom??

My nieces and nephews sure now how to have a good time when I'm home. 
This picture was not planned..Cade was wanting help.

Typical Reagan! Mila is in shock as what is happening in her house that night.
What's up? I'm the normal niece in this bunch ;)
Can't wait til Christmas break!

Do you decorate your Christmas tree like a department store or do you love special ornaments that tell a story???

No comments:

Post a Comment