Sunday, June 1, 2014

Busy Time of the Year...

The past two weeks have been crazy busy with finishing up the school year, field trips, and curriculum writing. And it doesn't help that I have been sick with allergies (check out week 17's photo...helllloooo puffiness!)

I cannot wait for this week to end!
Summer break can not get here fast enough. I plan on:

1. Some R & R. 
2. We have a few weekend getaways and weddings to attend this summer.
3. I'm excited to get some runs in during the early morning before it gets to hot...sunburn and pregnant is not a good mix. 
4. Pool time
5. Hanging out with friends and family
6. Baby Nesting our home
7. Hikes (hopefully this belly doesn't get in the way)
8. Reading for myself and not just work

My friends have been super great throughout my pregnancy sending me advice and take care packages!



Week 16:


Week 17:


I can't believe that I will be 5 months this Thursday!!

If you need a good read this summer, I suggest Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn.  I'm not quite finished so I can't give you a full review but I did attach a link from good reads.


We find out the gender (if the child cooperates) next week? What's your guess?

What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment