Saturday, June 21, 2014

July is Creeping Towards Us!

July is seriously right around the corner and I don't want it for at least another week. I have been so busy with preparing for Baby H that I haven't spent too much time working on things for my classroom. The life of a teacher...new ideas, new lessons, new bulletin boards (which I like but NEVER want to put together...to bad there isn't a bulletin board fairy) and material.

My first wish if I ever meet a bulletin board genie! Create!!

I spent last weekend...well like a day and a half with my familia. Miss Mila was baptised. She is adorable and did her part like a champ! She thought the priest wanted her bow when he blessed her head so she took it out and handed it to him :) She may have messed up her hair but it was such a cute gesture :) 



Toby and I checked out my parentals camp site for the summer! Very relaxing and their was a s'more incident. I have been waiting forever to eat a burnt marshmallow. It was magical until one burnt my lip and I was done. 


It never seems like we have enough time to sit and chat. Always on a schedule. 

This weekend was another great weekend! My sister brought out my niece and nephew for a little weekend getaway that allowed me to have a little fun :) we spent the day at Presque Isle with some Sarah's fun! 


  
Followed by a little taco night.
She couldn't decide between water or the Shirley Temple! :)


My nephew took these pics a little blurry but the best ones.

Followed by some mini golf! Serious competition between those two! 

Saturday we did a little two mile hike then off to Splash Lagoon!


Water park and pregnant is a fun time! Except for the fun rides I can't ride :( Luckily my niece wouldn't go on enclosed tunnel or anything fast so we were all about the lazy river, water tides, and kid pool! 






Cade was riding the slides and practicing being on Ninja Warrior! 




Definitely not many pictures when you are in & out of the water.

Sunday was a day of goodbyes :( We had Crackel Barrel for breakfast. I'm pretty sure the dogs will miss having kids around but it's safe to say they will be napping the next few days! 

Baby H 

He has been busy kicking and punching the last two weeks. His new thing is to make me extremely hungry at 330 in the morning! I usually want to sleep and not snack so it's a struggle. I have went to the kitchen and eaten a handful or two of trail mix to tie him over and for me to go back to sleep. Once I tried to ignore the hunger and was out of bed before 6 to eat and extremely tired because it wasn't good sleep.

Next post will have bump pictures for weeks 19-21. Blogging from the phone as we are on our way to Ohio for a little vaca.






No comments:

Post a Comment