Sunday, January 26, 2014

Weekly Forecast # 2

Well, if you live in the Northwestern region of Pennsylvania, you probably spent your weekend indoors. I did not move my car once on Saturday and you can clearly see why! Luckily for me the crazy wind cleared the driver's side so shoveling won't be so bad on that side... Let's not talk about the other side!



Next week doesn't look much better too! Seriously, I'm thinking about buying a tanning package just so I can feel like I'm on a beach vacation for ten minutes a day. The coconut lotion and warmth from the tanning bed sure will make me think that I have an umbrella drink in my hand for a bit!



Monday- dinner with my love 

Tuesday- Skinny Tomato Basil Soup and biscuits




Saturday- leftovers

Sunday- Cajun Tilapia

My workouts will be more consistent this week! It's the last week before I start training for the half. So it will be light running and more strength training.




Monday- 2-3 miles

Tuesday- strength training

Wednesday- 3 miles

Thursday- body pump

Friday- rest

Saturday- body pump

Sunday- rest


No comments:

Post a Comment