Monday, January 13, 2014

Tone Up Tuesday # 2

Happy Tuesday!!

My week was off to a good start with students caring about their grades NOW when the quarter ends on Thursday! Middle Schoolers have you no shame and who taught you this life skill...ALREADY!!


My next favorite student comment is the following....


Still a going to detention and it's a zero if it's not here by tomorrow! 

Workout Move of the Week:

The first time I saw this move was in Virginia. I was running on the treadmill (of course) and I was watching a random girl do it. I tried it and it was love at first move!

It works both the abs and arms! Basic crunch with a bench press. Awesome to add weigh for the core while working the arms.
Photo from google images. Toby was out of town to take a picture of me doing it. I don't use the bench I lay on the floor/mat. Love this move. It's a must try. A simple move with more bang for your buck. I do 4 sets of 50.

Fellow teachers/parents, what excuses do you love? Another favorite is when one or two students state, "You didn't tell me that" while the rest of the class has the work done or knows the information. Enough said.

2 comments:

  1. I have my Boot Camp do that move. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love it. One of these days I am making the trip to Erie to take your class on the weekend!!

      Delete