Sunday, May 19, 2013

Up and At 'Em

Danielle here!

Two hours later... 
Enough frustration with Toby not cooperating (the basketball game is too important) and we finally have a blog up!
He can thank me later for this lovely mojito


You're welcome!

For a Sunday we have been pretty busy not trying to injure Toby any more than he already is but we have accomplished quite a bit. Started with a Walmart trip accompanied by Toby riding in a motorized wheelchair. In true Toby nature he took out an aisle trying to look at sunglasses. I walked away from the crime scene. 
  My creative mind had to use the new basil plant and chicken I pulled out of the freezer and Toby's skills were utilized in making the delicious Chicken bruschetta wraps. To bad I didn't decide to take a picture before I ate mine! It was a masterpiece! It will be in the Rolodex of recipes for future meals. 

Of course no Sunday would be complete without picking up and doing laundry. 
We are ending this Sunday night with "The Dark Knight Rises" and a little QT with the d-o-g and husband.

Welcome to married life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment