Monday, May 27, 2013

WHAT A WEEK!

Toby here!

MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In the battle of Man & Wife vs. Life,  Life is trying to bring the pain by giving us a very eventful week with a lot of ups and down.  The week started off with a doctors appointment for yours truly and I was informed I had shin splints or a stress fracture!  Not exactly how I wanted to start off my week but I didn't have much choice and telling my boss........ well lets just say it got a little vulgar and inappropriate, by my boss, for the ears of anyone that's not a sailor or a foundry worker lol! 

Tuesday
Boring!!!! Spent the day on the couch being "crazy" as Danielle calls it on pain pills!  I try not to take Advil so this is a real wild ride for me with lots of naps!

Wednesday
Things started picking up in the Hilbert House,  Danielle left work early to take me in for an X-ray and to pick up CRUTCHES!  The Humanity!  How am I supposed to work out on crutches? I was quite upset but I have figured out ways to get in some workouts and My loving wife is being quite helpful even though I know im driving her nuts.  I Love You Babe.

THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The best day of the week hands down!  First and foremost we received our 24 day challenge from Advocare!  Anyone who doesn't know and wants to know all about the great products just let Danielle or I know in the comments section and we can tell you all about it. We plan on giving updates and sharing our personal stories in the upcoming weeks! Day 10 cleanse update on June 2nd.

But the best part of this day was I finally got offered the job I really wanted back home and its going to make life amazing!

Friday!
Now I don't know about you but when I read 10 day cleanse I get a little scared thinking about how acquainted I am going to become with the bathroom.  So I went and picked up a new book from the library and bought the expensive toilet paper and some baby wipes, preparing for the worst!  

Well let me tell you something this has been the best and least painful cleanse I have ever been associated with!  Danielle and I both feared the worst, especially when we realized that we could not have any COFFEE!! Just an energy drink called Spark, I had my doubts about this stuff getting me going but it does the trick! No disgusting after taste and I don't crash like after a red bull or rockstar and it is delicious.  No jitters and it is packed with   vitamins, minerals, and nutrients plus if your cheap like me its only a little over a buck a serving!  Try buying a 5 hour energy, cup of coffee, or any other energy drink on the market for that price and with the health benefits of Spark. I dare to say it is impossible and Advocare has the science to back it up. 

Weekend!

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!!!! We are extremely grateful for our Armed Services for keeping us safe! 

Found out my leg is broken and continued with the 24 day challenge and I have already lost 4 pounds in 4 days and I've spent 90% of my time sitting on the couch imagine what Advocare can do for you!  I was a little skeptical but after this I am a believer and wish I had done this a long time ago and with 2 good legs!

Check out Advocare products here: 
www.advocare.com/130533860


How was your weekend?
What kinds of challenges have you done to get ready for the summer season?

Talk to You all Soon,
Toby

No comments:

Post a Comment