Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Is it Friday yet?????


It’s been two weeks and 3 days since we have been married!!!!

Seriously, the best day of mine (our) lives! Another picture of us because I can’t help myself from showing the world our cuteness and awesome photographers’ skillz….





And of course we are challenged right off the gate with Toby having either a severely sprain shin/calf or he broke it. We won’t know anything until Friday when they decide to either 1.) take an x-ray (if it isn't doing any better by that time) 2.) determine it as a sprain. Oh the joys of being newly married and a time frame on paperwork to be covered under your insurance. Say hello love!


Of course that means no work for him and resting/icing the leg tons! Now let’s hope our wonderful dog will cooperate and not be a nuisance to his healing time… Look at that face it.

On the job front…Can we all say JUNE 18th! I am ready for school to be over with. My crazy, lovable, (the majority of them, some of them I’d give or take on any given day) and hormonal high school students need to be done for both their sanity and my own. We start SOL testing next week and I get the pleasure of being an examiner…seriously the worse job in the world… It’s not hard to fall asleep standing up….is it? This will be my life for the next two weeks and for about 4 hours a day
Keep going! Wake up! Focus!!!!
Something unexpected happened this morning…..

 I woke up at 6:00 hit snooze (not new) and then at 6:15 (new) I went for a R-U-N! I've been contemplating morning runs but fall short of doing it because I like sleep J

 It was a short run because I’m too OCD and need to make sure I look presentable for work and wanted to be on time (never happens I arrive 15 mins before the kids do) so I gave myself 16 minutes and accomplished 1.66 miles.

The run felt awesome! It was cooler and not as humid. I felt super awake and had a little me time without feeling guilty. I tend to feel guilty spending an hour working out when I know Toby can’t or is home and we could be hanging out. Weird, I know. But it’s me…
So, tomorrow I am going to try and get up on time and log at least 3 miles before work. I’ll finish out my workout this afternoon with some exercises from bodyrock.tv
Super useful site but I find it difficult to navigate. Anyone else feel that way??

Leave it in the Comment box:
1.      Leave some advice and/or motivation for getting out of bed and to the gym.
2.      What do you feel guilty about???

No comments:

Post a Comment