Sunday, June 16, 2013

BUSY Week :)

Our week was C.R.A.Z.Y.


Yea to new beginnings but dang is there a ton of work that needs to be done in order for it to happen!

1. I handed in my formal resignation letter to end my teaching position here in VA.

2. I packed up my classroom and gave a ton of crap away (less to bring back = more space for other stuff). I have TWO days left of work this week. CANNOT WAIT to be DONE!!!!

3. We moved up our moving date! Thursday we are out of here!!!

4.  Tall ships came to Cape Charles, VA.


Who needs a house when you can own this?

A beautiful sunset....I will miss these!

5. Sunday is our last day of our 24 day CHALLENGE!!!! Stay tune for our results. I feel very lucky to have been introduced to these products and my results are awesome for not getting to the gym or out running much!


6. Depressing news....we cancelled our honeymoon this week due to Toby's new job. Brighter news is that I get to look forward to booking and planning our honeymoon for December. By that point we will be glad to leave the snow belt!

We will be excited to leave this :)

7. I have a phone interview with a local school district on Monday! Send some good vibes my way so I can land a great job and not sub next school year!

8. I went to the Oyster Sanctuary this week with the Biology students. The science teachers are awesome. Their students raised baby oysters to add to the sanctuary, built oyster pods, and identified a bunch of critters living in the oyster rocks.



9. I said goodbye to a few high school seniors on Saturday. It was awesome to see them move forward in life. Congrats all high school graduates!

10. No blog would be complete without evidence of us packing, and moving crap!


Goals for the week:
1. Move to PA
2. Aim for a short workout every day.
3. Spend some time with mis padres!
4. Do well on this INTERVIEW!!!!


QUESTIONS:
1. What are your goals for the week?
2. Advice for moving?

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your interview! I know you'll rock it!

    ReplyDelete