Sunday, June 9, 2013

Weekend Recap

Hello again!

We had a very productive weekend.
We spent some quality time with the Gus man. He is loving the morning walks (to bad he didn't get one Sunday morning...opps)
I want to go on a W-A-L-K!!!

The weather has been crazy with humidity, rain, and sun. So, we spend Saturday afternoon and night watching some Red Box movies.... We rented Warm Bodies, 10 Year, and Guilty Trip. My review all were pretty boring. I won't be rushing out to purchase them again. 

Sunday we spent some much needed time organizing and packing up kitchen stuff and decorations that aren't necessary. The more we get done the faster we can get out of here!!!!

Working out is going well. I'm sticking to three days on and one day off. I like this routine it works for me. 8 minutes of 80s workouts having been wonderful this week.. I feel the burn (minus the soup cans)! Morning runs have been successful too :) Trying to convince the husband to join in on the running train so we can train for the Las Vegas Marathon...How cool would it be to run the strip at night? I see this happening in my future (hopefully this year but I'll accept next year!)


Apartment/house hunting has been an awful experience...Too many craigslist scammers and way to much time getting our hopes up. Luckily we have family close by to live with until we find a place. Which brings up to the buy or rent house debate we have over and over again. Any advice??

Since we have about 2 weeks left her in good ole Cape Charles, VA. We will be taking an hour or two a day packing and spend some quality time on the shore before it's time to move on with our lives... :)
The tall ships come to town next weekend so we will be enjoying the festivities of food (thank goodness Sunday will mark the end of our 24 day challenge I'm sure there will be tons of delicious but not nutritious food around and I have a great reason to stay away from it), music, ships, and tons of vendors.

 Week Goals 
1. Make some calls on potential clients for Advocare.
2. Pack 
3. Apply to some job prospects
4. Enjoy my time here on the shore with my loves :)
5. Dominate morning workouts

What are you goals for the week??

No comments:

Post a Comment