Monday, June 3, 2013

Cleaning up


Happy Monday!!! (I'm not that excited about it...) 
The results are in! Toby and I finish the cleanse phase of the 24 day challenge.

TOBY'S RESULTS
- down 8 lbs. 
- 3 inches off his chest
- 1 inch off his stomach
- 1 inch off his waist
- 1.25 inches off his arms

DANIELLE'S RESULTS
- down 3 lbs. ( I'm jealous that Toby lost more during this phase, he says it's cause he's bigger what a good husband )
- .5 inch off my stomach
- 1.5 inch off my waist
- .75 off my thighs
- .5 inch off my chest
-.5 inch gained on my arms (making muscle!!!)        
*****I may not have lost a ton of weight but I have lost inches and gained muscle....feeling STRONG!!!

Toby and I will post updates and our final results in 14 days when we complete the last phase, Max Phase.

Other News:

1. Since we are making out bodies healthy, we decided to clean out our closets. Saturday we spent the afternoon sorting stuff into three piles: keep it, dumpster, and donate it. We did great...I'm so proud of us....mostly myself because I hate throwing anything away. I said goodbye to a ton of my undergrad. binders filled with old school projects (Toby complained every time we have moved because I never used any of the work)

2. 21 DAYS until we are reunited with friends and family :)))))))

3. Kayaking is an awesome workout and a peaceful date! The beach was packed and the only quiet part was out in the kayak.

4. I've been bringing back the 80s with 8 Min Abs, Legs, Arms, and Buns. I have to giggle every time I see the spandex. Just for your viewing pleasure...your welcome..... My ABS H.U.R.T!!!!


5. Gus is going to love his new training collar he just doesn't know it yet... 
Gus: What mom? I know what I'm doing is wrong I'm just not okay with what you are asking!! I do what i want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Me: Will you do it for ice cream?


Gus: I think a better question is what won't I do for ice cream? And we both know the answer to that NOTHING!         
Older picture...but this is how well he behaves with one word ... ice cream
Yes, that is a baby mattress and it was his bed (he didn't like it because it made too much noise..high maintenance)
Yes, that was an extra tv on the floor so my husband could play video games while I watched chick shows. He no longer has that tv :)
 6. Toby is mastering this healthy, clean eating. Check out last night's dinner :-)  We definitely need a bigger grill it took Toby an hour and a half and alot of complaining to finish everything lol


7. Toby and I are those old married people set in their ways... We have one program we have to watch every night! We eat and clean up the kitchen all before 7 pm so we can watch re-runs of The Big Bang Theory... Geeks!!!

3 comments:

  1. I knew you 2 would be old married couples sooner than later.....you're so much like David and me. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the weight loss! Toby is right...plus boys always seem to lose more than girls. PLUS, you are tiny anyway. :) Losing inches and gaining muscle is what is important here, so keep up the good work! Oh, and I do 8 minute abs at least 5 days a week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the 8 minute videos. Thanks for reminding me :) I'm focused on getting stronger and healthier for us :)

    ReplyDelete