Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Wind Down Wednesday

We have made it! Half way through the frigid cold week and I'm feeling the coldness. Not only is today HUMP day but I had a two-hour delay !! Here's my happy dance :)



I have a confession to make... My knee has been bothering me. I've done my crazy research to see if I can self-diagnosis myself.. Well, I believe it is runner's knee. Since I'm being honest with myself and strangers, I've been having bits of pain in the same area for a while. I decided it was because I was running faster and longer than usual and I was overdoing it. Wrong it was runners knee and I should have rest. Then I decided to do a squat challenge which has me building muscle which is great. BUT I've only had 1-2 rest days of squats which means there has been no common rest day between the challenge and working out. Lesson learned! I'm listening to my body. So my workout plan is play by ear....

What are you up to this fine Wednesday? 




No comments:

Post a Comment