Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Thoughtful Tuesday

Today has been a productive day for the Hilbert Household. 

I got up early to run outside. I love running outside. I need to show you next run how pretty it gets here in the early AM. Grocery shopping done in no time too.


We are recovering from yesterday's adventure, with that I mean Gus is recuperating. The rest of us have to move on in life. Toby's back to work and I'm busy wandering aimlessly. 


This week's projected workouts:

Monday- XC- 2.5 hike in the wilderness 
              - Day 5 Plank Challenge - 40 sec

Tuesday- 3 mile run 
              - Day 6 Plank Challenge- REST
             -Completed 3.3 miles in 32 minutes (I got lost in a no outlet area. You should really believe those signs along with your GPS.)

Wednesday- 4 mile run
                  - Day 7 Plank Challenge- 45 sec
                  - Daily Burn Workout- Total Body 35 minutes

Thursday- REST
              - Day 8 Plank Challenge- 45 sec

Friday- XC- bike 10 miles
              - Daily Burn Workout- Arms and chest- 30 mins
              - Day 9 Plank Challenge- 1 min

Saturday- 5 mile run 
                - Day 10 Plank Challenge-1 min

Sunday- XC or REST (depends on how I feel or the leg feels)
             - Day 11 Plank Challenge-1 min

The thoughtful part of my day. It took some serious thinking as well as time. I am participating in 101 things to complete in 1001 days. See my complete list of self-improvements/goals for the next 1001 days. I think this is a great idea to write down goals or ideas that you want to obtain in a reasonable time frame.

Thoughts:

1. Do you set goals?

2. What do you do for cross-training days?

No comments:

Post a Comment