Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Whirlwind of a Month


Okay.... It's been a HOT minute, since I have blogged. 
Frankly, I have been so busy and stressed that the last thing I have wanted to do is project that on anyone!! You're welcome!!
I'm going to end the summer differently and blog regularly and relax.

WHAT HAVE WE BEEN UP TO WHILE WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!

1. ) First and foremost---- B.O.T.H. Toby and I have new jobs. So exciting!!! Feeling BLESSED :)

  - Toby loves his new job. I couldn't be happier for him. TO bad the dog doesn't like the fact that he is working again. Oh well who wants to sleep in...I need to practice working out in the AM again.

  - Yesterday the school board approved me for a Learning Support teaching position at the middle school. I LOVE middle school and look forward to getting back to the age group I love.

Enough said!!
2.) I signed up for a 10K... I'm actually looking forward to it. This will be my first 10K EVER!!! I have already started a training plan. I swear it will keep me to some sort of schedule. I like structure and right now I don't have one. 

AND

One of my dear friends is planning on running with me! I know she will do great! 

3.) 4th of July was great. We spent time with family and cooked out a little just the three of us! Missed some fun times with my family but I did get to speak to some of them and they were all together :)





4.) Spent some QT with Gav... One of the best kids I know.
Seriously thought this was the best game EVER!!! 

5.) New niece Ella. We welcomed baby "Ella" to the family. Toby's brother Eric had a daughter. She is so lovely and will melt your heart. 

6.) We found a home that will allow us to have our son "Gus," an office, and a spare room. I can't wait to move in at the end of AUGUST... But until then we will continue loving and staying with family! Thanks Nancy!!

Plans for the rest of the month!!!

1. Get back to working out consistently. Share my training plan too!

2. Adding Advocare products to my workout to help me get to where I want to be health wise and aid in my training for the half marathon I am planning in September. I can't wait to share with you my results and opinions on the products. Currently I am in week one of the plan and without supplements and it's been exhausting when recovering especially since it is soooo HOT here. 

3. Share my experience and information about Advocare with others! They are that great.

4. READ! It's been such a long time that I am reading for fun and not for class. 

5. Try a few new dinner ideas...made by yours truly. Yes, Toby I know you read this and will be taking a 
picture and sending it to me if I don't follow through :) It's in print that means I have to try :)

6. Thinking about trying a new hairstyle. I like the new omber look but I won't be going blond. As a first time dye-er ( I don't even know if that's a word), I can NOT do that drastic look. Yes I am 28 years old and I have never dyed my hair. 
What do you think?

Questions::

1. What have you been up to this summer?
2. Do you dye your hair? What should I look for in a hair dresser?






No comments:

Post a Comment