Sunday, January 19, 2014

Weekly Forecast

First, let's talk about the weather. I am OVER snow and the cold. I know, I grew up in Pennsylvania I should be use to it. I'm done cleaning off my car, leaving the house earlier than I ever want to leave because of road conditions and layering!  Honestly I guess the last few years of living in the south has spoiled me! By this time last year I was wearing a spring coat and flats to work every day. I could only wish to wear flats to work again. I digress!


Tuesday- tilapia & rice
Wednesday- chicken bruschetta wrap
Friday- Cajun tilapia & rice
Saturday- leftovers or cheat meal
Sunday- leftovers or out to eat

Something great happened this Sunday morning! 

I ran 2 miles and it felt awesome! 



I paid close attention to my form and took it easy. My knee and quad feel weak but I'm not in pain. So I came home foam rolled and iced just to be sure. If I wake up tomorrow feeling good I will continue running maybe 4 but I would be so happy with 3 and no pain!

This week's workouts will be all based on how the leg feels. I found last week to be a wash because it hurt to much and I was sick :( I'll keep you posted!

In our home, I clean and Toby cooks because let's face it one will get sick of plain chicken and veggies or grilled cheese (a few things I can cook well). But I'm killing it in the wife department this weekend (if I do say so myself)! I cleaned (normal), decorated for Valentine's Day, shopped for groceries (on budget), and cooked dinner (not normal). Like a boss wife!


Time to wait for the hubby to get home and watch the 49ers play some football!! 

Go 49ers!!

What's your super power this week? I will be mastering two new dinner dishes to earn my keep around here. Also, keeping motivated to be patient with getting back to running!!

No comments:

Post a Comment