Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Typical Tuesday

November 12- I am grateful for the little patience I have. Some days are better than others. And my students pushed it today but I ended up smiling by the end of the day.

Typical Danielle behavior: while running on the good ole treadmill at the Y. I'm busting my butt to knock out three miles in  26 mins. Woohoo haven't seen that number in a while. Anyway.... 

I'm about dead at the last half mile so I was pretty happy to hear S & M by Rhianna up next to push me to the finish. Until mid song,  I see my reflection in the mirror (which is always a scary sight) but what is worse are the two dudes on both sides looking at me strange 

because I'm singing the chorus out loud. Yea the whip and chains excite me part.... Yay I amped up the speed...seriously they laughed at me! Of course I did too.


Okay maybe not the most embarrassing moment but it's a runner up!

                          WORD!

My workout week:

Monday- 2 miles -check
Tuesday- 3 miles -check
Wednesday- 4.5 miles
Thursday- body pump
Friday- rest
Saturday- 5-6 miles
Sunday-rest

Happy Tuesday! tomorrow is hump day! Super excited for the weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment