Saturday, November 16, 2013

Weekend festivities and already wanting it to be here again

November 18- thankfully for my siblings. My sisters and brother mean the world to me. We have been through a lot this year and being there for each other has made a world of difference.

Recap of the Weekend...

1. A little bit of relaxing! 

Mom why must you take my picture! It's interrupting cuddle time with dad I almost have him where I want him... On the floor.


 
Just kidding I love laying here with him but seriously stop taking my picture!


2. Surprise Grandma! "Happy 80th Birthday"

3. Oh yes! I cannot wait for a night in Cleveland :) Go Bulls!


4. And lots of cleaning. There is no picture of that craziness but I should have Toby hanged our dining room curtains yesterday. And that my friends is awesome; no more crazy guy looking in while we eat! 

Weekly Workout:

Monday- Body Pump (oh yea back for more torture)

Tuesday- Run 3 miles

Wednesday- Body Pump 

Thursday- 3 miles

Friday- 5 miles

Saturday & Sunday- rest days 

Happy Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment