Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Turkey Day :)

Happy Turkey Day! 
Don't mind the cords for the surround sound I drink lots of wine while watching tv to block it out! My husband swears he will take care of them. :)

It's weird to celebrate this thanksgiving just the two of us but I love it. We already celebrated with my familia last weekend so I am way off this week. I keep thinking it should already be December.

November 28- I'm thankfully for time to spend with my hubby, pups, and relaxing. 

What I'm loving: 

Shellac nails! Hello ladies this pic is a week later with no chips! I love not having to worry about chips and reprinting. Seriously who has time for a new paint job every few days.

Ideas for ugly sweaters:

Seriously need to have an ugly sweater party. check this awesome couple out!

Catching Fire was AWESOME!! End of commentary. Just go watch it.

Especially for the price!

Big winner! Four free subs and I only spent a dollar in the raffle!! Woohoo

Happy Thanksgivinng! May you count your blessing and spend some time relaxing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment