Thursday, November 14, 2013

A Delightful Comeback!!

November 15- I'm thankfully for rest days! My body needs one after my first body pump class then running 4 miles like a boss!

Moving on! 

Yesterday was parent-teacher conferences and the only thing that got me there after a horrendous 4 mile run was a enormous diet soda and SUBWAY!!
 
It was a wonderful addition to my life! I boycotted subway for almost two months because the lady that always waited on us was a biotch and made me hate it! Others must have complained because there was an awesome new girl making my sub and chatting me up! Love it! 

Speaking of subway, I'm loving the advertising for Catching Fire! I cannot wait for Nov 22.!

May the odds be ever in your favor...or something like that. It's been a long week.

This is exactly how parent teacher conferences went! I had five parents show up. But my plans and materials for next week are done! Score!!!



Looking forward to a weekend of fun and rest! One big run this weekend! I'll be sure to fill you in.

Have a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment